sportstostream.com We are not responsible for the legality of the content of other connected or embedded sites, never hosting, managing or downloading any streams & media files. Please e-mail the related media owners or hosting providers if you have any legal problems. We are not affiliated, related, approved, supported by, or in any way associated with any media streaming or uploading. Regulation on Copyright
If you accept that your own copyrighted work can be viewed by any website or application that we have provided in breach of your
Copyright, you may have a written notice to our Appointed Agent as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (‘DMCA’), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) containing basically the following:
- Identify the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you say has been violated in adequate depth so that we can find the copyrighted work or intellectual property
Substance. The copyrighted material, for instance, is my stuff, which exists at https:/www.example.ws/xy. “If several, for example.”
Your Notice includes copyrighted works on a single web website, and you can have a comprehensive list of those works on that website.
- Identify the URL or other particular location given by us on the application or website that contains the content that you say
It breaches the copyright mentioned in Item 1 above. You have to provide us with sufficiently adequate data to locate the
Alleged content infringing. For eg, “The following URL content infringes my copyright:”
- Provide the electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of an individual allowed to act on behalf of the owner.
- Include a declaration from you that you agree in good conscience that the contested usage is not approved by the owner of the copyright, its representative, or the law.
- Include a declaration from you that the data found in your Notice is correct and that you are attesting to the penalty of
Perjury that you are the proprietor of the copyright or that you are allowed to act on behalf of the owner.
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address must be provided.
You can give your Alleged Copyright Infringement Notice to our Appointed Agent via mail:
Designated Holder for Copyright